Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Know I'm Not Supposed To

On one of my innocent outings yesterday -- not buying, not doing anything one, I ended up with some items. They are the least expensive among the lot as I have to be practical and er, economical, but still, they satisfy my appetite for desirable. With no doubt, they are good purchases, these are items you could easily bring home.

I bought the All-One, which, after one use, proved to be a wonderful purchase, organically qualified, smooth skin and wonderful lavender scent. I think this line will be one of my staples.

I also have this!
I haven't had a facial, truth to tell. That's because I don't have the patience to sit around waiting for someone to finish doing something on my face. I cannot even stand a pedicure or a manicure for the same reason. I get too impatient for them to finish, I'd rather do it myself. Because of this, I am on a constant lookout for a good facial cleanser, the one that would make/do some badly needed miracles for me. This product is organic, which is a good thing, but it would take some time to determine its effectivity. I've used it but once, let's wait and see.

Then I have the Nature's Gate shampoo. It's nothing life changing, not shiny, not frilly. Very cheap too. I've used this product before. I buy it to quiet my worry about using too much palmolive and sunsilk which work for me, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather use something with a home made feel to it....

And so, the innocent did not turn out so innocent after all. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment